A couple of FYIs for the meet this Sunday.
1.Warmup is 8:00 with a 9:00 start. We are at entry capacity (92 swimmers) so if you are entered in the 400 free, please come to the computer table in the pool and “positive check in”. Current timeline puts the session at just around 3 hours. The meet should be over at or around noon.
2. Any team(s) interested in relays, please get me your relay entries asap. I’d like to pre-enter as many as possible and avoid the rush morning of the meet.
3. The pool will be measured pre and post meet. Times will be submitted for consideration for USMS and FINA Top 10.
4. Forecast is for temps in the mid 40s. The bubble is heated, but the air temp may be a little brisk after these past few days of single digit temps. Bring your fleece, warmups parka, etc.
5. The Y has ample parking but the lot closest to the door is reserved for Y members. This does not include members that will be swimming in the meet.
6. The Wilton Y Wahoos are running a Winter Coat drive which will end this Sunday. We will be accepting new and gently used Coats and also hats and gloves. Any donations will be greatly appreciated and will directly impact someone’s life. All donations will go to benefit the Salvation Army and the AIDS project in Greater Danbury. If you have any questions please contact Dana Dolan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bins are in the lobby of the Y. Thank you for your generosity!