Registration Confusion?

CT currently has 7 registered USMS clubs (CCAT, CONN, EYB, MMST, TARG, TBH, WHAT).  If your workout group is not a registered USMS club then you have the option of signing up as CONN (Connecticut) or UNAT (unattached).  When you sign up with a specific club you are eligible to swim relays with other members who have signed up with the same club.  If you sign up as UNAT you are ineligible to swim in relays.  For example, Wilton masters is not a registered USMS club, it is a workout group.  It’s members can either sign up as CONN or UNAT.  If they sign up as CONN they can swim with other CT swimmers who are also signed up as CONN, if they sign up at UNAT they cannot swim in any relays.

If you would like to change your status from UNAT to CONN, please contact Sian Nimkoff at